Creamy Tropical Fruit Cleansing Smoothie Recipe
This superfood smoothie recipe contains many natural anti-inflammatory properties and is an ideal drink after a wotkout or as part of a detox programme. Avocado are a good source of essential fatty acids, which help to keep the skin healthy. Ginger can help to boost your immune system and give you a good kick start to the day. Coconut water is an excellent source of potassium and is excellent at hydrating the body. Greens are rich in magnesium, which has many health benefits including reducing muscle cramps and regulating blood pressure.
- 1 Cup Frozen or Fresh Pineapple
- ¼ Avocado (should be soft but not mushy, green not brown.)
- 1 inch piece of Ginger
- 2 handfuls of Greens
- 1 Cup Water or Coconut Water
Smoothie Health Tips:
1. Pineapple contains a compound called Bromelain, which will help your body to
break down and digest protein molecules.
2. Avocados contain all 9 essential amino acids, making it a complete protein!
3. Ginger can help to relax and soothe the intestinal tract
4. Greens will alkalize your body, which is important for the prevention of ill health.