Pear & Greens Healthy Smoothie Recipe
It’s important to drink your healthy smoothie right after you made it for the freshness. But if you don’t have the time, you can put it in a glass/ceramic container then freeze them.
“Pear me with Greens” healthy smoothie recipe
- 1 Celery stalk
- 1 Pear
- ½ Frozen Banana
- ½ Cup of Cucumber
- 1 Handful of Parsley
- 1 Cup of Water or Coconut Water.
These ingredients can simply be blended together to make a delicious smoothie.
Fun Healthy Smoothie Facts:
1. Celery will help to lower blood pressure by helping to relax the blood vessels around the arteries.
2. Pear is high in vitamin C, which is important for your immune system.
3. Bananas can help to soothe an upset digestive tract.
4. Parsley is a blood cleanser, and can help rid the body of stored waste.
5. Coconut water is even more hydrating for your cells than regular water!